Home Furnace Heating & Commercial Rooftop HVAC Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Specials & Rebates on Furnaces & HVAC Maintenance
- Half Price Carrier Air Conditioner with the installation of a 96% efficiency Carrier furnace.
- 10% Off Commercial HVAC Maintenance for new heating service plans.
- $400 Off emergency furnace installation for red-tagged furnaces.
- Up to $825 rebates from energy companies & up to $1,100 rebates from Carrier.
- Just $70/month – Low-payment, low-interest financing on new furnaces.
- $20 Off Furnace Repair – Regular & emergency furnace service calls.
Carrier Gas Furnaces
The most reliable gas furnaces with a wide selection of prices and efficiencies.
Payne Gas Furnaces
Low-cost, high-performance furnaces for every Minnesota home and budget.
Carrier Rooftop Furnaces
Affordable rooftop gas heating and air conditioning for commercial properties.
Rooftop HVAC Services
The most dependable commercial heating repair and maintenance services.
The one thing that’s certain about living in Minnesota is our frigid winters. Whether you own a residential home or a commercial building, reliable heating is critical. Your choice of the home or commercial heating system and your choice of the HVAC company that supplies, installs and services the system will have a direct impact on its performance. As the most trusted Minnesota HVAC company, we want to help you understand the many factors that go into your decisions when it comes to heating and air conditioning.
We hope you will find the information provided at this web site helpful. We want to assist you in making the right decisions that match your needs and budget, along with introducing you to our company, which has been in the residential and commercial HVAC service business in Minneapolis St. Paul for over two decades.
Choosing the Right Home or Commercial Heating Furnace in Minnesota
The home or commercial heating and air conditioning system is one of the costliest systems of every building. Making the right choices is important for economy, comfort, and environmental reasons. However, with an overwhelming number of furnace brands and models at a wide range of prices, it is not an easy job to select the right heating system that meets your needs and budget. Hiring a reputable heating company to install your furnace gives you peace of mind in our cold winters. Here are some of the crucial factors that should influence your decision:
- Cost – How much a furnace costs just begins with the purchase and installation. Operating, energy, and maintenance costs over the life of the gas furnace add to the overall cost. What seems like a bargain initially can be very costly in the long run.
- Right Sizing – The right furnace will neither be too large or too small for your home or commercial building. Choosing HVAC systems that will do the job without being overworked or being idle too much of the time means big savings.
- Efficiency – The more efficient your furnace is, the lower your energy costs over its lifetime. A cheap, inefficient home heating system will end up costing far more in the long run than an efficient one. Efficient furnaces also minimize the environmental impact.
- Longevity – The longer your furnace lasts, the lower your annual energy cost. Factory warranties are a good guide to life expectancy for gas furnaces. Well-engineered furnaces by Carrier and Lennox are known for their solid long-lasting performance.
- Reliability – An unreliable home heating furnace costs plenty in repairs and downtime. In the middle of winter, a failed gas furnace can force your family out of your home or a broken rooftop HVAC unit can close down your business. We supply the highest quality HVAC systems from Carrier, Goodman, Lennox and LG to give you the peace of mind.
- Compatibility – Heating is just part of most environmental comfort systems. The furnace and heating system you choose should be compatible with air conditioning and humidity control systems in order to achieve high levels of home comfort.
Very often, a furnace that costs more isn’t necessarily a better fit. We will be glad to present options that factor in price, efficiency, and reliability. We always offer honest price quotes with absolutely no hidden charges. We give you the information you need and let you decide what suits you the best.
Leading Minneapolis St. Paul HVAC Company for Carrier & Lennox Furnaces
At our Minnesota furnace heating company, we strive to create the highest level of comfort for your home or commercial building. Our expert HVAC consultants have long experience in specifying heating and cooling systems for all kinds of residential and business needs. Our 20+ years of helping the Minneapolis St. Paul community gives us the deep knowledge of the needs of Minnesota heating and air conditioning. We supply, install, and maintain furnaces from only the best manufacturers, like Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Trane, Bryant, LG, and Reznor. We’re fully licensed and insured and have an outstanding reputation, earned by serving over 30,000 satisfied residential and commercial customers in the Twin Cities. Our HVAC service technicians are constantly undergoing factory training and we maintain an extensive parts inventory. We’re ready to handle any repair or service job, day or night.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer – Better Prices, Financing & Services
Twin Cities Furnace is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. What that means to you, our customers, is that we have qualified for that distinction through performance. Factory training for sales staff and technicians is just part of earning that status. We’re proud of this accomplishment, and know that it is our assurance to our customers of top-notch products, installation, maintenance, and customer service. We also offer low-rates financing options provided by Carrier.
Whether you need a completely new furnace or a replace your old octopus gravity furnace, contact us today for a free consultation. Let us show you how we can help you achieve your goals for economical, reliable heat and air conditioning for your home or commercial building.