Minnesota HVAC Company >> High-Efficiency Commercial HVAC
If you are a commercial building owner or manager, going green with your HVAC systems makes good economic sense. Controlling energy costs is just one of the ways that choosing high-efficiency furnace and air conditioning equipment for your property benefits you. Due to the long harsh winters and hot humid summers in Minnesota, lowering heating and cooling costs can result in significant savings. Whether you’re specifying commercial HVAC equipment for a new building or replacing existing units, consider the ways that choosing energy-efficient, green heating and AC systems may repay a higher initial purchase cost over time:
- Lower Energy Bills – This reason is the simplest to understand. It’s obvious that a more energy-efficient furnace and air conditioner will use less gas or electricity to achieve the comfort standards required by your building. A system that is 15% more efficient will save hundreds, even thousands, of dollars every year on your total energy bill.
- Tax Advantages – Although tax credits for green technology vary with time, local, state, and federal tax advantages for investing in high-efficiency commercial furnaces and air conditioners can often completely offset the higher purchase cost of the more efficient equipment.
- Public Acceptance – Today, more and more businesses and consumers take environmental concerns into consideration when selecting which businesses to patronize. What that means for you is higher tenancy rates and attracting additional customers when you go green. You’ll see the results on your bottom line.
- Higher Reliability – In most cases, high-efficiency commercial furnaces and air conditioners available from manufacturers like Carrier, Goodman, Bryant, Trane, Payne and Lennox are based on better technology and engineering than their less efficient models. Better controls are also part of these systems. Warranties are often longer on this equipment, too, and they represent the current state of the art. Higher reliability lowers your cost over the lifetime of the equipment, and can reduce repair and maintenance costs.
If you’d like to find out how much you can save by installing a high-efficiency commercial furnace and air conditioner, we will be glad to provide a free onsite assessment and show you the savings over the long term. We offer highly competitive prices on all HVAC equipment.
Elements of Energy-Efficient Buildings
Going green in your commercial building isn’t just a one-shot process. While installing high-efficiency heating and cooling units is an important step, there are many other factors to consider:
- Overall Building Factors – Aside from energy efficient commercial HVAC equipment, other factors affect your energy budget. Maximizing your energy savings may also include improvements in building energy efficiency. Control of individual zones, removing causes of heat losses, and right-sizing of heating and cooling systems are important factors.
- Environmental Issues – Reducing nitrogen oxide emissions, ending use of ozone-depleting refrigerants, and cutting back on total electrical and fuel usage are important factors in energy-efficient buildings. A formal energy audit is often a good starting point in setting goals for beneficial changes. Current state-of-the-art HVAC systems from Carrier, Bryant, Trane, Goodman and Lennox can help you achieve those goals.
- Controlling Your Interior Environment – All business buildings must consider the quality of the inside environment. Air quality, temperature control, and adequate ventilation are all important for your building’s occupants. Your HVAC system is a crucial component in these issues, and current technology now gives you unmatched control over these factors.
If you’d like to find out how much it costs to install high-efficiency commercial HVAC systems, including packaged rooftop furnaces and air conditioners, we will be glad to provide a free onsite estimate. We offer top-quality products at affordable prices and we will help you qualify for any rebates for more savings.
If you own or manage commercial properties, you may want to consider qualifying for LEED certification. Awarded by the U.S. Green Building Council to commercial buildings that meet high environmental standards, it can be a key factor in attracting environmentally conscious tenants and customers. High-efficiency heating and cooling equipment is an important factor in obtaining this certification.
Minnesota Commercial HVAC Company for High-Efficiency Equipment
As the most reliable heating and air conditioning contractor in Minneapolis St. Paul, we’re dedicated to helping you meet the energy and environmental goals you’ve set for your business property. We can help you choose state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems and components that will lower your energy costs, help you qualify for rebates, and assist in achieving the high air quality inside your building that your occupants demand. Our two decades of experience and knowledge of current HVAC systems lets us help you to specify the right equipment for your particular situation. Contact us soon to discuss your commercial heating service needs. We’ll work with you to find an ideal solution to match your goals.