Amana Furnace Sales, Installation and Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Thousands of homeowners in the Twin Cities metro area already own Amana gas furnaces. It’s one of the most recognized brands in Minnesota and other midwestern states. Amana is now part of the Daikin Goodman Amana group of residential HVAC brands, but has a long history that began decades ago in Iowa. Manufactured today in factories in Texas and Tennessee, the company offers a full range of gas furnaces in all capacities and efficiency ratings. All models are protected by a lifetime warranty on the company’s exclusive stainless steel heat exchangers. Priced to match any homeowner’s budget, these units are a popular choice today, just as they have been in the past. Ask our home comfort advisors for information on the systems listed below during a free consultation in your home.
Standard 80% AFUE Efficiency
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchangers. 10-years on other parts.
- Choose a low-cost basic model or opt for advanced features.
- Capacities and configurations to match any installation requirement.
Many homeowners choose standard efficiency gas furnaces when they need a new or replacement unit. Low initial equipment cost is the reason. These 80% AFUE rated models offer excellent engineering and reliability for Minnesota homes, along with economical operation that gives you 80 cents of actual heat for every dollar you spend on natural gas or propane. Popular with homeowners and rental property owners alike, these systems won’t break your budget. Compare these models with products from other manufacturers and make the choice that’s best for you and your family. Model lines include:
- AMS8 and ADSS8 – Single-stage operation with multi-speed blower motors. Lifetime warranty on heat exchangers and the lowest initial cost.
- ADSH8, AMH8 and AMEH8 – Two-stage heating to match conditions. Multi-speed blowers for even comfort. Choose a model to match your home.
- AMVC8 and ADVC8 – Variable speed blower for the quietest possible comfort. Two-stage gas valve and ComfortNet control compatibility. Available 60-100,000 BTU per hour. capacities will suit any home.
Up to 98% AFUE High-Efficiency Ratings
- Variable speed or multi-speed blower motors mean quiet comfort.
- Two-stage or modulating gas valves adjust fuel use to match conditions.
- Single-stage high-efficiency models cost little more than 80% AFUE models.
This complete line-up of very efficient models includes units that deliver up to 98 cents worth of heat for every dollar you spend on gas. That means outstanding value over time that more than pays for the additional initial cost. Like all Amana models, these efficient systems come with lifetime warranties on their stainless steel tubular heat exchangers. Choose a model with the features that match your preferences, from basic units to some of the most advanced technology systems available anywhere. These Amana systems compete head-to-head with other brands, and offer attractive pricing that saves money from the start.
- AMVM97 and ACVM97 – Most efficient, up to 98% AFUE. Modulating gas valve and variable speed blower. Energy Star qualified. Amana’s top-of-the-line furnaces.
- AMVC96, ACVC96 and AMEC96 – AFUE efficiency up to 96%. Two-stage gas valves and variable or multi-speed blower motors. Capacities to match homes of any size, with multiple-configuration installation. All are Energy Star qualified.
- ACSS96 and AMSS96 – Amana’s most affordable 96% AFUE furnaces. Single-stage operation and multi-speed blower. Multi-position installation and capacities from 40,000 to 120,000 BTU per hour.
- AMSS92 and ACSS92 – Single-stage, multi-speed models from Amana with AFUE ratings up to 92% and a low cost that isn’t much more than an 80% AFUE furnace. Installs in any position. A great choice for many homes that delivers lower energy bills for years to come.
Before making any decision about which furnace to buy, consumers should compare prices, warranties and features for more than one brand. As one of the Minneapolis St. Paul area’s leading heating and air conditioning contractors, we don’t just sell and install one brand of equipment. Instead, we show our customers information on multiple options for their homes. In our free, no-obligation consultations, we never try to pressure homeowners into buying a particular product. Instead, we help them understand all the factors that go into their choice and how they can save by selecting a product that is the best match for their home and budget. We know that every home is unique, as are the needs of each owner. We sell and expertly install HVAC equipment from many manufacturers. We strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
We’re centrally located in Minneapolis, and serve every community in the Twin Cities metro area. Naturally, we supply and install furnaces and AC units in Minneapolis, St. Paul and all major suburbs. We also serve every community in the area, no matter how small. From Osseo, Rockford, Wayzata, Mounds View and Dayton to Champlin, Loretto, Minnetonka, Excelsior and Arden Hills, we’re your hometown HVAC company. If you live in a small community, from Lauderdale, North Oaks, Saint Anthony, Eagan and Apple Valley to Chaska, Rosemount, Chanhassen, Mendota Heights, and Inver Grove Heights, we provide big city selection, fast service and affordable pricing for every need.
Most Trusted Heating and Air Conditioning Company – Twin Cities, MN
We’ve been meeting the home comfort needs of the entire Minneapolis St. Paul metro area since 1991. Over 35,000 satisfied customers have relied on us for accurate, objective information, fair pricing and expert installation, maintenance and repair services on every brand of gas furnaces and AC systems. When you call us for a free HVAC consultation in your home, we’ll carefully evaluate your needs and show you a range of brands and models in all price ranges. We’ll give you the information you need to make comparisons and show you accurate figures about how much you can save on your energy bills. Our all-inclusive price quotes for different options are highly competitive. We’ll answer all of your questions and then let you make the decision that is right for you and your budget. Call us today and let us show you how we deliver complete satisfaction.