Bryant Commercial Rooftop HVAC Systems – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
The 580J Legacy rooftop gas furnaces and air conditioners offer a full range of capacities to suit almost any small to midsize commercial properties in the Twin Cities metro area. Economically priced, they offer the high-quality standards that commercial building owners demand, along with the efficiency, easy maintenance, and advanced features. Standard efficiency ratings for these models provide SEER ratings up to 13.0 and AFUE ratings up to 82% and assure you of cost-effective heating and cooling in the long term. They’re a popular choice for both new and replacement installations.
Key Features of Bryant 580J Model
As an award-winning Bryant dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain the 580J Legacy models.
- 3-25 Ton Capacity Flexibility – Match your HVAC requirements perfectly and economically.
- Gas Heat and Electric Cooling – The ideal combination for Minnesota’s extreme weather.
- Single or Multi-Stage Heating and AC Options – Custom-design your own system to match your building’s specifications and your price range.
- Installation Flexibility – Vertical and horizontal airflow models are available.
- Accessory Options for Additional Flexibility – Factory or field installed options, including economizers, humidifiers and more, let you create the ideal system for your building.
- Up to 13.0 SEER and 82% AFUE Efficiency – Get the performance you need without wasting money on your energy bills.
- Puron Refrigerant for Environmental Safety – Puron refrigerant is the gold standard for refrigerants today, and will be in use and available for decades.
- Solid, Easy-Maintenance Design and Construction – ASHRAE 62.1 compliant condensation pans, handled access doors, central terminal boards, and weather-resistant housings assure you of long life and maintenance savings.
- Quiet, Reliable Scroll Compressors – Full internal protection and quiet operation mean excellent compressor performance.
- Solid Warranty Protection – Limited warranties include 1-year parts warranty, 5-year compressor warranty, and 10-year gas heat exchanger parts warranty, with extended protection plans also available.
The Twin Cities suburbs have a wide range of commercial properties. For over 2 decades, we have been the most reliable HVAC contractor that property owners and managers rely on for top-notch products and services. We serve the entire metro, from Ramsey, Maple Grove, Coon Rapids and Roseville to Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Savage and Chanhassen, and from Hopkins, Crystal, Osseo and Wayzata to Mounds View, New Brighton, Shoreview and Falcon Heights.
Bryant Commercial Rooftop HVAC Services Company – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As one of the most recognized names in heating and air conditioning, Bryant commercial gas furnaces and air conditioners are commonly chosen in the Twin Cities metro area. As the best-rated Minnesota Bryant dealer, we have helped small to midsize commercial property owners with all of their HVAC needs, from supplying and installing top-quality rooftop furnaces and air conditioners to regular maintenance and fast repair service. We also offer scheduled maintenance plans customized for efficient, trouble-free operation.
If you’re the owner or manager of any small to medium-sized commercial building in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, heating and air conditioning is an important part of your responsibilities. In our extreme climate conditions, only the most reliable equipment and HVAC services are acceptable. We’ve built our solid reputation for excellence through providing high-quality services throughout our entire history. Please contact us with all of your heating and cooling requirements.