Bryant Rooftop Furnace Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Designed to meet the needs of small to midsize commercial properties, the Preferred 581J Series packaged gas heating and electric cooling rooftop HVAC systems are a popular choice among a wide range of building owners. With capacities ranging from 3 tons to 25 tons, they cover the full range of building types and configurations. Highly efficient, with SEER ratings up to 15.6 and AFUE efficiency up to 82%, they help keep energy bills low. ASHRAE 90.1 Energy compliant and Energy Star certified, they also have the simple maintenance access, warranty protection, and reliability Bryant is known for.
Key Features of Bryant Preferred Rooftop Furnaces
As a Minnesota locally owned Bryant dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain the 581J Preferred models.
- Unit Packaging for Fast Installation – Designed for installation flexibility and easy access for maintenance.
- Flexible Capacity Options – With a wide range of capacities and multiple sizes of heating in each unit size, matching a 581J system to your application is simple and flexible.
- Vertical or Horizontal Airflow Models – Whatever installation requirements your building demands, you will find a matching configuration in these models.
- Complete Line of Accessories Available – From economizers to the Perfect Humidity systems, all the accessories you need are custom designed for ideal compatibility.
- Environmentally-Safe Puron Refrigerant – The latest refrigerant technology protects both the environment and your bottom line.
- Fully Safety Protected – From internal protection of scroll compressors to other safety protection, your equipment is designed to fail-safe and avoid additional damage in the case of a failure.
- Easy Maintenance – Quick access through handled doors and a central terminal board help keep scheduled maintenance costs low.
- Single and Multi-Stage Cooling and Heating Options – Choose from a wide range of options to customize your equipment and maximize savings.
- Industry-Leading Warranties – With 10-year heat exchanger and 5-year AC compressor limited warranties, along with a 1-year limited warranty on all parts, you’re assured of long life and reliable performance.
For over 2 decades, we have been supplying, installing and maintaining commercial heating and cooling equipment across the Twin Cities, from Andover, Champlin, Brooklyn Park and Columbia Heights to Bloomington, Eagan, Richfield and Edina, and from Woodbury, Lake Elmo, White Bear Lake and Maplewood to Plymouth, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park and Golden Valley.
Bryant Commercial HVAC Contractor in Minneapolis St. Paul
At our Minnesota heating and air conditioning company, we understand that each building has its unique requirements, and work hard to identify, supply, and install rooftop furnaces and air conditioners that are an ideal match for each customer. Whether you need a new or replacement installation, our experienced team is your answer.
Not only do we offer competitive pricing and access to a full range of high-quality equipment, we also offer full-service maintenance and repair of rooftop commercial HVAC systems. Our highly qualified commercial heating consultants can help you make the best choice for your requirements and price range. One call to us brings our expertise, competitive pricing, and outstanding reputation to your door. Call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation at your site.