Carrier Rooftop HVAC Sales and Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Designed specifically for light commercial and multi-housing residential use, the Comfort 48ES packaged gas furnace and air conditioning models are efficient, affordable solutions for many small to midsize buildings. Available in capacities from 2 tons to 5 tons (sizes 24-60), and with SEER ratings up to 13.5 and AFUE performance up to 80.4%, these units are very popular with Minnesota commercial property owners. They can be installed on rooftops or at ground level. Their quiet performance, easy installation, low maintenance costs and dependability reflect Carrier’s dedication to value, performance, and durability. As a leading commercial HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, we’re proud to recommend these models to our customers.
Key Features of Comfort 48ES Rooftop Packaged Systems
As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair the Comfort 48ES units.
- Completely Self-Contained – All components are enclosed in its compact housing. Each system is pre-wired, pre-plumbed, and pre-charged at the factory, and is ready for fast installation.
- Flexible Sizing – Capacities to suit most light commercial applications are available, and flexible electrical specifications will match any situation.
- Environmentally Friendly – All models use Puron Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant.
- Multi-Speed Blower – Standard on all models.
- Efficient Operation – SEER Ratings to 13.5, and AFUE ratings up to 80.4% help keep energy costs low.
- Envirotuff Base – The specially-engineered composite base is rust-proof and includes an integrated drain.
- Induced-Draft Combustion and Venting – Safe and efficient performance.
- Weather-Resistant Cabinet – Phosphated, zinc-coated pre-painted steel cabinets are tested at 500 hours of salt spray exposure.
- Easy Servicing – Three-panel accessibility keeps service and maintenance simple.
- Quiet Operation – Sound ratings as low as 75dBA.
- Copper Tube and Aluminum Fin Coils – For both condenser and evaporator. Other optional coil materials are available as factory options.
- Turbo-Tubular Heat Exchangers – Aluminized steel is standard. Stainless steel heat exchangers are available as factory-installed options.
- Control Board with Diagnostics – Simplifies trouble-shooting and maintenance.
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor – Promotes long life and includes built-in high pressure and overcurrent protection.
- Economizer-Ready – Customized Carrier economizers are available as a factory option, and are recommended for installations in Minnesota.
Minnesota Commercial Heating and Cooling Contractor
At our Minneapolis commercial heating service company, we have installed hundreds of Carrier 48ES packaged gas furnace and air conditioning units for our customers across the Twin Cities. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we know that Carrier’s legendary performance and durability make these units a great choice for reliable comfort and excellent return on investment. Our factory-trained installation and maintenance technicians appreciate the special features included in these systems that make installations fast and affordable while keeping maintenance and service simple. Our customers appreciate the reliable performance, affordable prices, quiet operation and trouble-free reliability.
Every commercial HVAC installation is unique. As your Minneapolis St. Paul locally owned commercial HVAC contractor, we specialize in custom-designing the unique solutions that match your exact requirements. Our prices are always competitive, and we’re always happy to provide you free cost estimates anywhere in the Twin Cities Metro. Our sales staff will help you assess your needs, and then recommend systems that match those needs. For preventative maintenance and service, our experienced and highly-trained technicians, along with our carefully-designed, affordable maintenance plans, will assure you of trouble-free service.
Commercial Heating Supply, Sales and Service Company – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For over 2 decades, we have been the most reliable contractor for commercial building owners and managers. We serve properties of all types in the 7-county metro, from Blaine, Hugo, New Brighton and Fridley to Bloomington, Richfield, Eagan and Burnsville, and from Oakdale, Maplewood, White Bear Lake and Woodbury to St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Plymouth and Wayzata.
As your trusted Carrier commercial HVAC dealer, we are the one-stop-shop that you need to supply, install, and maintain your rooftop heating and cooling equipment. Whether you are installing a brand-new heating system or need a replacement for an existing unit, we will provide the solution you need at a competitive price that fits your budget. Call today to discuss your needs and for a free, no-obligation on-site consultation.