Carrier WeatherMaker Rooftop Furnaces – Minneapolis St. Paul
Carrier’s standard efficiency WeatherMaker 48TC packaged commercial gas furnace and air conditioner model line is highly cost-conscious, and packed with advanced features. Available in capacities from 3 tons to 27.5 tons, these packaged rooftop units are workhorses, designed to keep your building comfortable for many years to come. They’re backed by Carrier’s stellar reputation for excellence in engineering and reliability. They’re easy to install, maintain, and use by design, making them some of the most cost-effective heating and cooling systems for commercial buildings. As the top-rated Minnesota HVAC contractor, we know that choosing a Weather Maker model is a choice that makes great business sense, year in and year out.
Weather Maker Rooftop Furnace and AC Features
As an authorized dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair the WeatherMaker 48TC units.
- Puron R-410A Refrigerant – Clorine-free to protect the environment.
- ASHRAE 90.1 Compliant – Meets industry standards.
- Single or Two-Stage Cooling Control – Depending on capacity.
- Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning – SEER Ratings to 13.0 for efficient cooling performance.
- Gas Heating Efficiency to 82% – Money-saving efficient performance.
- Induced Draft Combustion – Single and multi-state heating.
- Non-corrosive composite condensate pan – Sloping design with drain options.
- Weather Resistant Exterior – Pre-painted panels are tested to 500-hour salt spray protection.
- Solid State Control Board – Diagnostics, burner control, and fan motor delay.
- Carrier Acutrol Refrigerant Metering – Designed for effective cooling.
- Extended Cooling Operating Range – 25-115 Degrees F., with winter start kit.
- Listed by Underwriters’ Laboratory – Designed in accordance with standard.
- Easy Access Panels – with no-strip screw feature for durability.
- 2-Inch Disposable Filters – No-tools access door simplifies changes.
- Single-Point Gas and Electric Connections – Simple installation.
- Full-Perimeter Base Rail – Rigging adapters and fork truck slots.
- Scroll Compressors – with built-in overload protection for reliability.
- Economizer-Ready – Carrier economizers increase Minnesota efficiency.
- Excellent Warranty Protection – Extended warranty packages are available.
For over 2 decades, owners and managers of commercial buildings of all types rely on us to provide top-notch products and services. We serve the entire Twin Cities 7-county metro, from Savage, Rosemount, Hastings and Chaska to Shoreview, Coon Rapids, Arden Hills and Andover.
Commercial HVAC – Rosemount and Chaska
Commercial property owners and managers in the Twin Cities metro area have a wide range of choices of HVAC systems. There are also a number of dealers to supply, install, and maintain your furnaces and air conditioners. Making the right choices is essential if you are going to get the maximum return on your HVAC investment. Choosing the wrong contractor or the wrong equipment will cost you more money. As a leading heating service company, we go the extra mile to qualify as your best choice among Minnesota HVAC contractors, and we recommend the best products for your application and price range.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. A professional sales consultant will meet with you and make thorough assessments of your building’s requirements. All of your questions will be answered and all of your concerns will be addressed. Your will be presented with a detailed, accurate estimates of commercial furnace and air conditioner costs and installation costs that are highly competitive.
Once you’ve made a decision on a rooftop unit, our well-trained technicians will make fast and proper installation. During the entire time you own the rooftop furnace and air conditioner, you can rely on our expert service technicians to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently for many years. We also offer preventative maintenance plans at very attractive prices. We have built our solid, excellent 25-year reputation through outstanding products and service, and know that our reputation is on the line with every job. We hope to hear from you soon and to have a chance to serve you as your Twin Cities HVAC contractor of choice.