Carrier WeatherMaster Rooftop Furnaces – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
When commercial property owners and managers need maximum long-term value in a packaged heating and air conditioning system, their top choice is Carrier. As an award-winning dealer in Minnesota, we often recommend and install Carrier’s Weather Master 48HC units for these customers. With capacities from 3 tons to 25 tons, there’s a model to suit most small to medium-sized buildings. A wide range of options, along with the legendary reputation for performance and reliability, means that it’s easy to match your exact installation requirements. At our Twin Cities commercial heating company, we know that competitive pricing, reliability and maximum return on investment are high on our customer’s priority lists, and these packaged rooftop furnace and AC units deliver consistent outstanding results.
More Products and Sales
- Carrier Rooftop Furnace Sales – Top quality products at discount prices.
- WeatherMaker Rooftop Furnaces – High performance and easy maintenance.
Weather Master Commercial Heating System Features
As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair the WeatherMaster 48HC model packaged furnaces and air conditioners.
- Puron HFC Refrigerant R-410A – Environmentally friendly.
- ASHRAE 90.1 and Energy Star Compliant – Meets strict standards.
- Broad Capacity Range – Sizes 04-07 (Single Stage). Sizes 08-28 (Two Stage).
- High Cooling Efficiency – SEER ratings to 15.6.
- Gas Heating Efficient – Efficiency ratings to 82%.
- Wide Cooling Operating Temperature Range – 35-125 degrees F standard.
- TXV Refrigerant Metering – Standard on each circuit.
- Induced Draft Combustion – Ensures efficiency and proper combustion.
- Non-Corrosive Composite Condensate Pan – Meets ASHRAE 64 standard.
- Pre-Painted Exterior Panels – Tested to 500 hour salt spray protection.
- Fully-Insulated Cabinet – With easy-access maintenance panels.
- Copper Tube and Aluminum Fin Coils – Special coil coatings available
- IGC Solid State Controls – On-board diagnostics, and motor delay features.
- Efficient Scroll Compressors – With overload protection.
- Totally Enclosed Compressor Motors – permanently-lubricated bearings.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier – Included as standard.
- Easy Access Filter Door – No tools needed. 2" disposable return air filters.
- Economizer and Control Options – Select the right options for your needs.
- Dozens of Additional Features– For installation, reliability, serviceability.
- Warranty Protection – 5-15 year limited parts warranties. Extended warranty packages available.
No matter where your location is in the Twin Cities, you are within our extended service area, from Edina, Lakeville, and Apple Valley to Lino Lakes, Columbia Heights and Brooklyn Park.
Commercial Furnace and AC Sales – Edina, Lakeville
As a fully licensed Minnesota commercial HVAC service contractor, we understand your need for affordable, reliable, cost-effective rooftop furnace and air conditioning units. We’ve been supplying, installing and servicing Carrier packaged systems, including the WeatherMaster 48HC, for many years, and we know that they deliver the solid economy, efficiency and return on investment. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we have the expertise, experience, and highly-trained technicians who can get your new rooftop furnace and air conditioner up and running quickly and to keep it running right. Our prices are highly competitive and our reputation for quality equipment and service is second to none. Whether you need a brand new system or a replacement for your old rooftop unit, contact us for a free price quote. You’ll find an affordable price, a great reputation, and people who understand the needs of your business.
Our sales staff will help you assess your building’s heating and cooling requirements, at no cost or obligation to you. We’ll discuss your options, and answer every question you have. Then, we’ll offer you a range of choices and provide accurate, affordable cost estimates for equipment and installation that meets your requirements. We’ll also give you the details about our preventative scheduled maintenance program to keep your furnace running smoothly and efficiently for years to come. With our competitive pricing, spotless reputation, and dedication to providing top-quality service, you have peace of mind no matter what extreme weather Minnesota has. That’s our promise to you.