Residential Furnace Certification Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Along with a complete menu of furnace maintenance and repair services, our trusted heating and cooling company in Minnesota also offers furnace certification inspections to our Twin Cities customers. Our highly trained and experienced technicians will perform this important task quickly at an affordable cost. For just $159, we’ll help you obtain the certification and give you the peace of mind of knowing that your home’s heating system is operating properly and safely. Such a certification is not required for every home. Here are some of the situations where this service is recommended:
- Local Regulations’ Requirement – In some cities in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, periodic furnace certifications are required for rental properties before a rental license can be issued. Check with your local city or other jurisdiction if you own rental property.
- Home Buyer’s Requirement – The certification is a common requirement by homebuyers as part of the negotiations when preparing a purchase agreement. Having a certified furnace is also a great way to demonstrate to prospective buyers that your heating system is safe and operates properly.
- Home Purchase – You can protect yourself and your family by making sure the furnace in any home you’re considering has been inspected and certified by a trusted Twin Cities residential HVAC company. If the seller won’t make that part of the purchase agreement, it’s still a good idea to have this done.
As a leading home heating contractor in Minnesota, we can perform this job at any time of the year. It’s more comprehensive than our annual inspection and tune-up, and is designed to give you the assurance that you need on your forced-air heating system. At our affordable price of just $159, the peace of mind alone of this valuable service is more than worth the cost. These services are performed by highly trained technicians and are objective and complete.
How Is a Furnace Certified?
Certifying residential furnaces is designed to make certain the system operate properly and safely. It also determines whether your forced-air heating is installed properly. No matter which company installed your furnace or which brand of product you own, we can get this job done. Some of the common brands we service include Carrier, Bryant, Ruud, Trane, Payne, Goodman, Lennox, Tempstar, Rheem, Armstrong, Amana, American Standard, LG, Coleman, Samsung, Luxaire, Heil, Janitrol, ArcoAire, Ducane, Sanyo and more. The following tests and procedures will be performed:
- Visual Inspection – Our technician checks the entire system for damage, holes, and other flaws.
- Exhaust Vent System – The vent system and flue are checked for proper installation and leaks.
- Heat Exchangers – The technician will thoroughly inspect the heat exchanger, looking for corrosion and dangerous cracks.
- Duct and Blower – We check the integrity and installation of your duct system and confirm proper blower operation.
- Condensate Drainage Check – On high-efficiency furnaces, we check the drainage system to make sure it is installed and working properly.
- Electrical Wiring – The technician will check for proper wiring in both the power and low voltage circuits.
- Carbon Monoxide Levels – We test for correct combustion by measuring carbon monoxide levels in the exhaust flue system.
- Complete Operational Testing – Your gas furnace will be put through all operational modes and checked for proper functioning.
- Thermostat Test – We check for proper thermostat operation and temperature control.
No matter where you live in the Twin Cities, our award-winning service is only a phone call away. Since 1991, we have been serving homeowners from Brooklyn Center, New Brighton, Shoreview and Coon Rapids to Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eagan and Savage, and from Hopkins, Minnetonka, Delano and Plymouth to Mendota Heights, Cottage Grove, Oakdale and Woodbury.
Minnesota Full-Service Heating and Air Conditioning Company
If any issues are noted during our inspection, most must be corrected before your heating system can be certified. Our seasoned technician will discuss any problems with you in easy-to-understand language. He will also give you all available options and a complete estimate for repairs or corrections that will bring the furnace into compliance. If repairs are needed, we can make them at a low cost.
To provide complete, comprehensive service to residential property owners, our HVAC company offers heating certification as part of our commitment to complete customer service for all HVAC systems. We’re also the Twin Cities leading Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer and sell, install, and maintain a wide range of Carrier products. Our staff of technicians is highly trained and ready to assist you with all maintenance and repair needs. Call us for any home comfort system requirements. We’ll be happy to show you how our 25+ years of dedicated service makes us your best choice.