Lennox Energence Rooftop Furnace Installation – Twin Cities, MN
At the top of the Lennox line of commercial rooftop HVAC systems, Energence LG and LC models offer state-of-the-art engineering and design that provides maximum efficiency for commercial building owners. Incorporating the advanced Prodigy digital control systems, they provide maximum control for even more energy cost savings over their lifetime. At up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency, they exceed US Department of Energy standards by as much as 38%, and can help commercial buildings qualify for LEED status. Designed for maximum comfort and lowest cost of operation, these units provide the kind of energy cost savings that maximize your return on investment.
Key Features of Energence Units
As a full-service Lennox dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair Energence series products.
- Exceeds Government Standards – Energence rooftop systems exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2010 minimum standards by up to 38%. Energy Star qualified, they can help your building qualify for maximum LEED points.
- SEER Ratings up to 18.0 – When operating in cooling mode, these outstanding SEER ratings mean lower energy costs, and maximum comfort without high energy bills.
- Prodigy Digital Controls – State-of-the-art controls make initial setup and continuing operation simple and precise. That precision control also helps improve comfort and save on energy costs.
- Fully Customizable – A wide range of factory-installed and field-installed options, including air-side optimizers, gives you complete control over your configuration. Pre-configured systems matched to the heating and cooling requirements of Minnesota, are available on short notice, as well, ready for installation without delay.
- Engineered for Easy Maintenance – Hinged access panels and advanced diagnostic systems simplify regular maintenance and speed fault identification. This the operational costs.
- Multi-Stage Air Volume Control – Air supply fans operate at optimal speeds to match conditions. This further reduces energy costs and improves comfort for your building.
- Great Warranty Protection – With 15-year limited warranties on optional stainless steel heat exchangers and a 10-year limited warranty on standard aluminized steel heat exchangers, along with a 5-year scroll compressor limited warranty, you’re assured of reliable, trouble-free operation.
- Flexible Capacity Configurations – A wide range of capacities, especially in the 3-20 nominal ton range, means that there is an Energence rooftop HVAC system that exactly matches the needs of your commercial building.
As a leading Lennox dealer in Minnesota, we’re proud to make these energy-saving rooftop furnaces and air conditioners available to our customers who demand the most reliable products. Every business building has unique heating and cooling requirements, and our full-service commercial HVAC company is ready to provide top-quality products and services. We serve all communities in the Twin Cites, from Roseville, Blaine, Hugo, New Brighton and Coon Rapids to Edina, Richfield, Shakopee and Burnsville, and from Mahtomedi, Maplewood, Lake Elmo and Falcon Heights to Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Minnetonka and Hopkins.
Lennox Rooftop Furnaces and Air Conditioners – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
We’re proud to offer Lennox’s full range of rooftop heating and cooling units, including their top-of-the-line Energence models. We can quickly supply any model, pre-configured to match Minnesota tough climate conditions, or customized to meet any specifications. Our experienced, highly-trained installation technicians will get the job done quickly and correctly, for both new and replacement systems, and we have the seasoned maintenance and repair technicians you need to keep your system running efficiently throughout its life. Our pricing is always highly competitive, and our reputation for quality and service is unmatched.
For over 25 years, our company has been supplying and installing affordable, reliable HVAC equipment for business building owners and managers in Minneapolis St. Paul. From new and replacement rooftop systems to the very best in scheduled preventative maintenance and repair services, thousands of satisfied customers attest to our performance. If a rooftop furnace and air conditioner is in your plans, or if your existing system needs fast replacement, call us today. An experienced sales consultant will help you assess your requirements and offer you a wide range of options at prices that match your budget. We’ll follow up with fast, professional installation and our expert technicians are always available for maintenance and repair. Make us your commercial HVAC contractor and join our long list of satisfied customers.