Lennox Rooftop HVAC Sales and Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Featuring gas heat and electric air conditioning, the Landmark systems are economical to purchase, readily available, and designed to fill the needs for a wide range of commercial properties. Built with exceptional quality, these packaged furnaces and air conditioners offer the reliability, easy installation, and robust endurance that assure you of years of smooth and efficient operation. Available in KG, KC, and KH models, they have capacities from 2 tons to 25 tons, and have a long list of advanced features and excellent warranties. As the most reliable Minneapolis St. Paul commercial heating contractor and Lennox dealer, we sell, install and service these dependable products at affordable prices.
Key Features of Landmark Models
As a licensed, locally owned Lennox dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair Landmark commercial furnaces and air conditioners.
- Flexible Capacity Range to Match Your Specifications – With a full range from 2 tons to 25 tons of capacity, there’s a model that is an ideal fit for your property. Gas heating and electric air conditioning make a great combination for Minnesota’s challenging weather conditions.
- Heat Exchanger Options – Choose from the standard aluminized steel heat exchanger, or opt for a stainless steel heat exchanger. Either way, you get great performance.
- Direct Spark Ignition – Trouble-free, reliable ignition is assured at all times.
- Up to 13 SEER AC Ratings – Standard efficiency ratings for cooling keeps these rooftop units affordable and economical to operate. R-410A environmentally conscious refrigerant is standard.
- Easy Maintenance Design – Hinged service panels are available on each unit to provide fast access to components, lowering your maintenance costs.
- Economizer Ready – A must in Minnesota, economizers are custom matched to these units to keep cooling during spring and fall weather more efficient and effective.
- Excellent Warranty Protection – Even the standard aluminized steel heat exchanger comes with a 10-year limited warranty, with a 15-year limited warranty for stainless steel heat exchangers. AC scroll compressors offer a 5-year limited warranty.
- Available Options Enhance Your Choices – A wide range of both factory-installed and field-installed options make it simple to install a Landmark rooftop HVAC unit that precisely matches your property’s specifications.
No matter where your property is located, we can serve you quickly at an affordable cost. For over 2 decades, we have been supplying and installing thousands of commercial HVAC systems the Twin Cities metro area, from Brooklyn Center, Maple Grove, Champlin and Coon Rapids to Chanhassen, Farmington, Apple Valley and Lakeville, and from Medina, Osseo, Plymouth and Minnetonka to White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Cottage Grove and Inver Grove Heights.
Twin Cities Lennox Commercial Heating Sales and Service Contractor
As your trusted Minnesota commercial HVAC company and Lennox dealer, we know that your needs require customized choices. That’s why we’re happy to offer a wide range of top-quality products. Whichever system you select for your commercial property, our experts will help you choose the exact model and configuration that matches your specifications. Our experienced installation technicians will get your system installed and operating quickly, at any time of year. We’ll always be ready to provide scheduled maintenance and quick repair services, too, whenever they are needed.
At our Twin Cities commercial HVAC company, our pricing on Lennox commercial furnaces and air conditioners is highly competitive, and we’ll be happy to work with you to specify and install the exact system you need. One call to us will bring an expert to your location to assist you in selecting the right system for your needs, at a price that means great value. All sales consultations are free and without obligation. Then, our expert installation and maintenance technicians will get your new or replacement system installed quickly and professionally and we’ll keep it maintained for the long haul. Call us today to discuss your requirements, and for a free, on-site consultation.