Lennox Rooftop Furnace and Air Conditioner Sales in Minnesota
Among the most energy-efficient commercial HVAC systems available from any manufacturer, the Lennox Strategos SG and SC line of gas heating and electric air conditioning rooftop units means great value and a low total cost of ownership over time. Energy Star qualified, they offer up to 16.1 SEER efficiency on the air conditioning side, and assure your commercial building of excellent comfort, while keeping energy bills low. Available in capacities that match your building’s needs, every unit is tested at the factory and is ready to install quickly and efficiently. Outstanding warranty protection, and a wide range of factory-installed options mean that matching your unique specifications is easy.
Key Features of Strategos SG and SC Systems
As a Minnesota locally owned and operated Lennox dealer, we sell, install, maintain and repair Strategos packaged furnaces and air conditioners.
- Capacities to Match Your Needs – Strategos gas heating and electric cooling packaged systems are available in capacities from 3 tons to 24 tons, giving you a perfect match for your building’s HVAC requirements.
- Designed for Fast Installation – Fully-tested at the factory, these units are designed for fast, easy installation. Standard and available optional features mean that your system is ready to start-up quickly with your desired features.
- High Efficiency For Energy Savings – With SEER ratings to 16.1, and with maximum heating efficiency designed into every unit, your energy bills stay low, giving you a great return on your investment and keeping your total cost of ownership low. Energy Star qualification is your assurance of long-term savings.
- Easy Maintenance Features – Hinged panels make access to components simple, and a state-of-the-art diagnostic system makes checking operation of the system in the field quick and easy.
- Reliability Is Designed into Each System – Standard features in every Strategos system include electrical circuit protection, over and under pressure safeguards, filter driers, freeze protection, and grill guards. The environmentally-safe R-410A refrigerant is standard.
- Excellent Warranty Protection – A 10-year limited warranty on the standard aluminized steel heat exchanger or a 15-year limited warranty on the optional stainless steel heat exchanger, along with 5-year limited warranties on the smooth-running scroll compressor assure you of great, trouble-free performance.
- A Wide Range of Options – From custom-designed air-side economizers to advanced control systems, your commercial furnace and air conditioner can be customized to suit Minnesota’s extreme weather.
Our commercial heating company offers these affordable units to our valued customers, and provides full installation, scheduled maintenance and fast repair by our experienced, highly-trained technicians. Our extended service area covers the entire metro area, from Champlin, Fridley, Hugo, Columbia Heights and Coon Rapids to Bloomington, Apple Valley, Eden Prairie and Savage, and from White Bear Lake, North Oaks, Shoreview and Mounds View to St. Louis Park, Excelsior, Edina and Loretto. No matter where your location is, we are only a phone call away.
Lennox Commercial HVAC Dealer for the Twin Cities
Our Minneapolis heating company supplies, installs, and maintains the full range of Lennox rooftop systems quickly, expertly, and at highly competitive pricing. We can quickly access a large stock of pre-configured Strategos and other models. Our installation technicians are ready to get the job done right all year around, whether it’s a new installation or replacement. Our sales consultants have the expertise you need to help evaluate your requirements and assist you in specifying the exact furnace and air conditioner that will provide you with the energy savings you demand and the comfort you need. Throughout the life of your system, our experienced maintenance and repair technicians will keep it doing its job reliably and efficiently.
Most Trusted HVAC Contractor – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Whatever your heating and cooling specifications are, we are your trusted experts. Our 25+ years of experience and our thousands of satisfied customers mean that you can count on us to help you choose the ideal rooftop heating and AC system for your building, install it quickly and properly. We’ll also be there for scheduled maintenance and to provide you with the return you demand on your investment. Contact us today to discuss your requirements. We will come to your site and provide a no-obligation, free consultation. We’ll show you all of your options and help you choose exactly the right system for your needs, and then follow up with meticulous, fast installation and service throughout the lifetime of your system. Let us show you why we’re your best choice in commercial HVAC sales and service.