Luxaire Gas Furnace Dealer – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Luxaire, a division of Johnson Controls, manufactures a highly respected, award-winning line of central heating furnaces in Kansas and Oklahoma factories. Like all of today’s home heating and air conditioning equipment, every product represents decades of innovation. Available in both standard and high-efficiency units, these systems allow Twin Cities homeowners to select a combination of AFUE efficiency ratings, features and prices that match their needs and budgets. As a trusted Minnesota heating and air conditioning dealer, we can supply, install and repair any brand of furnace for our customers, including Luxaire. We want you to have the information you need to make informed decisions. The information below will help you make comparisons with other brands and models:
- Lifetime warranty on heat exchangers and 10-year parts warranty.
- Variable gas valves and blower motors ensure quiet comfort.
- Operating cycles that match local climate conditions.
When you insist on the most advanced control systems and quiet performance, you will find everything in the Acclimate series. These models feature variable, modulating gas valves and variable speed blower motors for smooth, silent comfort. The company’s GeoTrak control systems fine-tune performance to meet Minnesota’s unique weather conditions. Available in high-efficiency models up to 98% AFUE, along with standard 80% AFUE units, you can control how much you pay for your furnace.
- LP9C – Up to 98% AFUE efficiency and Energy Star qualified. Capacities from 60,000 – 120,000 BTU per hour. Attractive, insulated cabinets install in all configurations. Low profile 33-inch cabinets install anywhere.
- LPLC – Standard 80% AFUE efficiency helps keep initial cost low. Variable gas-flow and blower motor speeds provide even comfort. The most-wanted features in a standard efficiency furnace.
- Heater exchanger warranties from 20-years to lifetime.
- Compact 33" multi-position cabinets to suit any installation.
- Choose Energy Star high-efficiency or 80% AFUE models.
This series is ideal for Minnesota homeowners who are looking for competitively priced gas furnaces, but who want a wide range of choices of efficiency ratings and features to find an exact match for their needs and budget. With 9 distinct models in the series, you’re sure to find one that is ideal for your home. Choose a unit from this list, and you’ll be assured of satisfaction.
- TM9E – Up to 95% AFUE. Single state gas valve and ECM blower. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty. 40-120,000 BTU/hr. capacities. Moderate cost.
- TM9Y – Up to 96% AFUE. Two-stage gas valve and ECM blower motor. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty and multi-position installation.
- TM9M – Modulating gas valve for up to 97% AFUE. PCS blower motor and lifetime heat exchanger warranty. Multi-position configuration.
- TM9V – 2-stage gas valve and variable speed blower. Up to 96% AFUE. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty. 40-120,000 BTU/hr. capacities.
- TM9T – Up to 96% AFUE. Two-stage gas valve. Multi-position configurations. 20-year limited heat exchanger warranty.
- TM8Y – 80% standard AFUE efficiency. Two stage gas valve, standard ECM blower motor. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty and multi-position cabinet.
- TM8V/TMLV – Two-stage burner and variable speed blower for quieter operation. 20-year heat exchanger warranty. 80% AFUE rated.
- TM8T/TMLT – 80% AFUE. Two-stage gas valve and standard blower. 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Compact cabinet simplifies installation
- TM8X/TMLX – 80% AFUE. Single-stage burner and ECM blower. 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Silicon nitride igniter, as in all Luxaire models.
- Up to 95.5% high efficiency or standard 80% AFUE.
- 40,000 – 130,000 BTU per hour capacities to match any requirements.
- Compact 33" cabinet designs to fit into any location
Luxaire’s lowest cost series is ideal for replacement and rental property installations. The handsome, easy-access cabinets are designed for multi-position mounting, making them compatible with virtually every situation. Choose a high-efficiency model for big energy bill savings or opt for an extremely affordable 80% AFUE unit when budgets demand the lowest possible cost. Even in this price range, high-efficiency models include a lifetime warranty on heat exchangers. Two models in all needed capacities cover the full range of installation requirements:
- TG9S – Up to 95.5% AFUE rated. Single-stage gas valve and 4-speed blower motor for smooth, even comfort. Lifetime warranty on heat exchanger.
- TG8S/TGLS – Standard 80% AFUE efficiency, with single-stage gas valve and four-speed blower motor. 20-year heat exchange warranty. Multi-position.
Any time Minnesota homeowners need to choose a new gas furnace for their home, getting maximum value for that investment is a top priority. With many brands and models available, it’s often possible to find a unit that has exactly the features you want from one manufacturer that costs significantly less that a similar model from another brand. By comparing features, warranties, brand reputations and other factors, you have maximum control over your choices. At the leading residential HVAC contractor in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we understand this process. That’s why our representatives offer free consultations at your home. We can show you a wide range of models from many brands that meet your expectations but at different initial costs. We’ll help you make the comparisons, so you can choose a system that provides the best value for your budget. We supply, install, maintain and repair gas furnaces from multiple brands. Why settle for just one company’s products, as you must with some HVAC dealers?
Our objective information and very competitive price quotes on the cost of heating and air conditioning systems is available to you everywhere in the Twin Cities metro area. From our central location in Minneapolis, we’ll come to your home wherever it is. Call us if your home is in cities from Minneapolis, Plymouth, Eden Prairie, Edina, Lake Minnetonka suburbs or Golden Valley in Hennepin County. In Ramsey County, we serve customers in St. Paul, along with suburbs including Arden Hills, Roseville, White Bear Lake, Maplewood, North Saint Paul and every other community. In Anoka County, we’re your local HVAC dealer in Blaine, Columbia Heights, Fridley, Coon Rapids, Ramsey and many other cities. We cover all of Dakota, Carver and Scott Counties, with service in Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Apple Valley, Chanhassen and Waconia, and every town and city in between.
A+ Rated Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Dealer – Twin Cities, MN
We know that you can call any local company when you need a new or replacement furnace or AC unit. That’s why we focus all of our efforts on providing complete satisfaction and maximum choice for our customers. Since 1991, we’ve helped over 35,000 satisfied customers enjoy outstanding comfort in their homes. Our combination of competitive pricing, access to multiple brands and models, and objective, accurate information provided in free, no-obligation consultations typify our dedication to service. Highly trained and experienced installation and repair technicians are another reason our customers choose us and recommend us to their neighbors. Contact us today to discuss your needs and let us help you save while you enjoy maximum comfort.