Rheem Gas Furnace Installation, Sales and Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Founded in 1925, Rheem has been a leading manufacturer of heating and refrigeration equipment, including home comfort systems. With a focus on innovative engineering and reliability, the company has built a strong reputation throughout the USA, including in Minnesota. Over the years, thousands of Rheem furnaces have been installed in the Twin Cities metro area. Through our experience with this brand, the maintenance technicians and staff of our trusted residential HVAC company have come to respect the brand and its products. In our free consultations with homeowners, we’re always happy to provide complete information on models and pricing for Rheem heating and air conditioning equipment to help our customers compare products when making purchase decisions. The information below on model lines from this company is designed to give you a solid starting point for your own comparisons.
- AFUE efficiencies from 80% to 97%
- Top-of-the-line features to meet every expectation
- Lifetime warranties on heat exchangers.
The Prestige series models offer the most advanced technology and compete well with the top-level models from other manufacturers for quality, reliability, warranty protection and pricing. Whether you’re looking for maximum AFUE efficiency, variable speed operation, superb control systems or any other high-tech features, you’ll find them in these units. Available in capacities to match any home size, they’re flexible in installation configurations and offer quiet, even performance that puts your comfort and peace of mind first. Prestige models include:
- R802V – 80% AFUE efficiency, matched with two-stage heating, variable speed blowers, and advanced controls.
- R96V – Offering AFUE efficiency up to 96%, two stage heating and variable speed blowers, these units can be installed in any configuration.
- RGGE and RGJF – Up to 96% AFUE. Modulating gas-flow and variable speed ECM blowers. A popular, cost-effective choice for many homes.
- R97V – The most efficient unit with up to 97% AFUE. Modulating gas flow and ECM variable blower.
Classic Plus Series
- AFUE efficiency ratings from 80% to 96%
- Upflow, downflow and multipoise configurations
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty on high-efficiency models
These models are mid-priced systems, offering outstanding performance with fewer frills to help consumers save on initial cost. With two-stage operation in most models and quiet blower operation, these units are available in capacities to handle any Minnesota home’s needs. Attractive cabinets, built-in digital diagnostics and ultra-reliable ignition systems are just some of the features that make these models a great choice for most homes.
- R96P – Up to 96% AFUE. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty. Multi-position configuration installation. Energy Star qualified.
- R95T – 95% AFUE efficiency. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty, Multipoise four-way installation flexibility. Two-stage gas valve.
- R802P – Two-stage gas valve and up to 80% AFUE efficiency. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty. Quiet, efficient PSC blower. 34" high cabinet.
- R801P – Up to 80% AFUE. Single stage operation. 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Low profile 34" cabinet for installation in tight quarters.
- AFUE efficiencies from 80% to 95%
- Capacity ranges to match any Minnesota home
- 20-year heat exchanger and 10-year parts warranties
Budgets are often tight for homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul. That doesn’t mean sacrificing quality and efficiency when it comes to residential heating decisions, though. The affordable Classic series gives homeowners a complete range of choices. Models include high efficiency and standard 80% AFUE units. All have solid reputation for quality and reliability. Each model provides quiet, operation, with cost-cutting single-stage operation and constant speed, efficient PSC blowers.
- R801 – This model series is available in units that can be installed in any configuration. Up to 80% AFUE efficiency at the lowest initial cost. Low profile cabinet for installation flexibility.
- R92P – AFUE ratings up to 92% for high-efficiency energy bill savings. 4-way multipoise design fits into every configuration.
- R95P – Up to 95% AFUE performance. 4-way installation capability. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty. An affordable high efficiency unit.
Any time a new furnace is needed for a Twin Cities home, it’s important to compare multiple brands and models before making a final decision. Homeowners often discover that they can buy a gas furnace unit from one brand that offers advanced features or more efficient performance for the same price than another brand’s less-capable model. That’s why our home comfort representatives show customers information on a range of brands and models during their consultations. We always try to help people find the best possible value that fits into their heating and air conditioning budget. We never try to pressure anyone into choosing a particular brand or model. By providing objective information, we help Minnesotans make informed decisions. It’s all part of our commitment to outstanding customer service.
Wherever you make your home in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we’re your neighborhood home heating and air conditioning contractor. From our headquarters in Minneapolis, we cover the entire region, from Apple Valley, Arden Hills, Afton, Burnsville and Bloomington to Brooklyn Center, Edina, Eagan, Falcon Heights and Forest Lake. Our trucks and vans visit customers in cities from Golden Valley, Hamburg, Hopkins and Inver Grove Heights to Lakeville, Long Lake, Little Canada, Mound and Maplewood. We also serve communities from Maple Plain, Medina, Miesville, Mounds View and New Germany to Newport, New Prague, Oakdale, Ramsey and Stillwater. We supply, install and repair furnaces and AC units throughout the area for our valued customers.
Value-Oriented Heating and AC Sales and Service – Twin Cities, MN
A major factor in outstanding customer service is value. At our residential HVAC company, we know that value isn’t just about how much a furnace costs. It also depends on energy usage and the continuing cost of operating a system over time. That’s why we focus on total value when we talk with our customers about their home comfort needs. When you call us for a free consultation, our representative will carefully evaluate your home and show you features and options available for a range of equipment that matches your needs and fits into your budget. We’ll give you accurate, competitive price quotes to compare. We’ll answer all of your questions in plain language to help you evaluate your choices. Then, we let you make a decision that’s best for you and your family. Call us today, and let us show you why over 35,000 satisfied customers have chosen us in the past 25 years.