Ruud Gas Furnace Models Available in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Ruud is a sister company to Rheem. Manufactured in the United States, the company’s residential heating and air conditioning products are highly respected and readily available in a wide range of models to homeowners in the Twin Cities Metro area. As a leader in Minnesota residential heating and air conditioning, we’re very familiar with these products, and regularly maintain and repair this brand of equipment as part of our comprehensive commitment to customer service. We can supply and install all brands and models of HVAC equipment for our customers. In our free consultations, we’ll be happy to compare Ruud equipment with other brands and give you competitive price quotes. Models available include:
- Top-of-the-line features and quality.
- Variable speed blowers and multi-stage operation.
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty.
Available in capacities to suit any Minnesota home, these models offer advanced features and ultra-quiet operation. From their variable speed ECM blower motors to high-tech digital diagnostics, they provide discerning owners with exceptional performance and no-compromise quality. Flexible in installation configurations and efficiency, there’s an Ultra model that is ideal for your home at prices that are competitive with the best equipment from any manufacturer.
- U802V 80% AFUE Models – Affordable standard efficiency systems with variable speed blowers and two-stage gas valves. Capacities and configurations are available for any home.
- U97V High-Efficiency Units – Up to 97% AFUE, with modulating gas valve and super quiet ECM variable speed fan. Enjoy maximum comfort and energy bill savings, protected by Ruud’s lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty.
- U96V 96% AFUE Models – Two-stage operation with variable speed blower and up to 96% AFUE efficiency. 4-way installation configurations.
- RGGE and RGJF Furnaces – Up to 96% AFUE efficiency, with 2 or 3-stage gas valves and ECM variable speed blowers. Low profile, 34" cabinets fit into compact installation spaces.
Achiever Plus Series
- Available with single or 2-stage operation.
- Efficiency ratings from 80% to 96% AFUE.
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty on high efficiency models.
The Achiever Plus series is its most popular. More affordable than the Ultra series models, they offer a wide range of capacities and AFUE efficiencies. Their flexible designs fit into any residential configuration. Most high-efficiency models are Energy Star qualified and offer lifetime heat exchanger warranty protection. You’ll find a cost-conscious high performance model in a capacity to suit any home and deliver quiet, even heat.
- R801T and R801P Models – Standard 80% AFUE efficiency, single-stage operation and quiet PCS blower. 20-year heat exchanger warranty.
- R96 Models – 4-way configuration for any installation and up to 96% AFUE efficiency. Two-stage gas valve. Quiet ECM or PCS blower.
- R95T Furnaces – Up to 95% AFUE rating, 4-way installation options and ECM blower motors. High efficiency and lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
- R92 Models – AFUE ratings up to 92%. ECM or PCS blower options. 4-way multi-poise design. Protected by a 20-year heat exchanger warranty.
These are the lowest-priced models, but offer high quality engineering and manufacturing. Even in this price range you get PlusOne direct spark ignition systems and digital diagnostic control boards. These single-stage units deliver reliable, quiet comfort at a low cost that makes them ideal for replacement purposes and for rental homes. You’ll find capacities to suit any property, and enjoy warranty protection up to a lifetime on heat exchangers.
- R801S Models – Standard 80% AFUE efficiency with a PCS blower motor and single-stage gas valve. Three-way multi-poise installation or downflow models available. 20-year heat exchanger warranty.
- R95P High-Efficiency Model – Even at this low price, you get up to 95% AFUE efficiency for outstanding energy bill savings. Low profile cabinets install in even the tightest quarters. Lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
Shopping for a new or replacement gas furnace can be a complicated process. All manufacturers offer a wide range of available models that have similar features. At our highly rated home heating and air conditioning company in the Twin Cities, we have the experience and detailed knowledge to assist you in making the right choice. Unlike many HVAC contractors in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we don’t just try to sell you brands and models that give us the highest profits. Instead, we consult with our customers and show them all of the available systems that match their capacity needs and budgets. In our free consultations, we provide objective information and accurate cost estimates to help each customer make the best possible choice. The final decision always belongs to you.
In our 25 years of service in the Twin Cities metro area, we’ve grown over the years to cover all seven counties. We bring our commitment to complete customer satisfaction to every city in the region. You’ll see our trucks and vans in suburbs from Maple Plain, Medina, Wayzata and Osseo to Lilydale, Northfield, Rosemount and Vermillion. We provide free consultations and expert installation to homeowners in cities ranging from Arden Hills, North Oaks, St. Anthony and Vadnais Heights to Hamburg, Mayer, Waconia, Chaska and Maplewood. In communities from Cedar Lake, Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville and Hastings to Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, Blaine, Anoka, Bethel and Fridley, we’re your local residential HVAC company.
Award-Winning Heating and AC Company – Twin Cities, MN
As a top-rated home HVAC contractor with over 35,000 satisfied customers, we’re proud of our outstanding reputation for quality, efficiency and performance in sales, installation, service and repair of all brands of equipment. Contact us anytime to discuss your home heating and cooling needs. We’ll send an experienced home comfort advisor to your home to provide an evaluation and consultation at no charge to you. We’ll give you the objective information you need on every option and show you how much you can save on energy bills. You’ll get comprehensive price quotes on a range of options that are ideal for your home and budget. Then, we let you make your own decision. Contact us today for the very best service available anywhere.