Slant Fin Gas-Fired Hot Water Boilers – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$500 Instant Discount Plus Rebates Up To $500
- Save $500 from our everyday low prices.
- Top-rated, most reliable equipment.
- Expert installation and same-day replacement.
Homeowners in the Twin Cities who rely on hot water heating can choose from many brands of boilers when they need a replacement installation. Brand names like Slant Fin, Weil-McLain, Burnham, Rinnai and Buderis are well known to Minnesota homeowners. One of the most popular and well-respected manufacturers is Slant Fin. Founded in 1949, the company has been on the cutting edge of hot water boiler and associated home heating equipment ever since. With a full range of models in all capacities available, the company’s standard and high-efficiency boilers offer outstanding warranty protection, proven engineering technology and time-tested reliability. As a leading Minnesota contractor in home heating and air conditioning equipment and services, we often recommend Slant Fin models to our customers. We can also supply, install and maintain equipment from other manufacturers. Slant Fin units that are often chosen by Minneapolis St. Paul homeowners include:
Standard Efficiency Models
Featuring AFUE efficiency ratings in the 80+% range, these economically-priced natural gas-fired home heating boiler units are designed to meet the needs of most Twin Cities homes. Available in a wide range of capacities, they are popular for replacement installation in homes that rely on hot-water heating technology to supply radiators, baseboard units and in-floor hydronic systems. These models are compatible with existing venting installations and ready to connect to your existing plumbing. They can be installed quickly by our experienced technicians to replace a failing or low-efficiency older boiler. We will be happy to provide you with details on models that are ideal for your heating needs and budget:
- Sentry – Capacities from 34-150 MBTU per hour. Up to 84.4% AFUE efficiency. Natural draft and atmospheric combustion air. 25-year limited warranty. These models are economically priced and are popular replacement units.
- Sentinel – 70-210 MBTU per hour. Up to 82.3% AFUE efficiency. Cast Iron heat exchanger. Natural draft and atmospheric combustion air. 25-year limited warranty. Ideal for larger homes, these money-saving units are popular replacement models.
- Victory VSPH – 60-180 MBTU per hour. Up to 86.1% AFUE. Sealed combustion, direct venting. Cast iron heat exchanger. 25-year limited warranty. Ideal for homes where venting through walls is needed. Suitable for homes of all sizes.
- VHS – 30-180 MBTU per hour capacity. Up to 84.5% AFUE efficiency. Power venting through wall or chimney. Cast iron heat exchanger. 5-year standard warranty. Designed for fast installation and economically priced, it’s a popular model with contractors.
- Galaxy GG – 250-399 MBTU per hour capacities. Up to 84% AFUE. Natural draft and atmospheric combustion air. 25-year limited warranty. With capacities large enough for the most expansive home, one of the 7 Galaxy models may be an ideal choice for you.
With AFUE efficiency ratings above 90%, these gas-fired hot water boilers are designed to help homeowners get maximum energy bill savings. Compact in size and sleek in appearance, they’re a natural choice for homes that are designed with energy conservation in mind. They represent the peak of technology and engineering and offer advanced features that appeal to many Minnesota property owners. There’s a model that is a perfect match for any home that uses hot water heating with baseboard units, in-floor hydronic radiant heating or hot water radiators. Modulating gas burners help provide the most even heating possible. Choose from these popular model lines:
- CHS Series – 8 models from 85-399 MBTU per hour capacity. Up to 95% AFUE efficiency. Stainless steel heat exchanger. Modulating gas burners and digital controls. 5 to 15-year limited warranty. Energy Star rated. With their sleek, modern appearance and flexible venting options, these units are top-of-the-line choices for Twin Cities homes.
- VSL Models – 30-160 MBTU per hour capacity in a single model. Up to 92% AFUE efficiency. Stainless steel heat exchanger. Modulating combustion and direct vent sealed combustion. Digital controller with diagnostics. Separate or concentric venting and combustion air options. 5 to 15-year warranty. Ideal for small to mid-sized homes, with a modern look.
- VSL II – Four models with 90-250 MBTU per hour capacity. Up to 92% AFUE efficiency. Modulating burner and sealed combustion. Separate, two-pipe venting. 5 to 15-year limited warranty. Digital controller. Energy Star rated. An ideal, energy-saving choice for larger Twin Cities homes. The attractive cabinet is a plus, as well.
In our free, no-obligation consultations with homeowners, we carefully analyze each home’s needs and existing hot water heating system. Once we determine the BTU hr. capacity that is ideal for that home, we present a range of equipment options and quote prices for systems and professional installation that will meet our customers’ needs and budget. We discuss warranty terms, product reputation, efficiency and other factors and then leave the final choice up to the homeowner. In Slant Fin’s extensive line-up of models, there’s one that’s the perfect match for any home, large or small, and for the owner’s budget and preferences. Once a decision is made, we can quickly supply and expertly install whichever boiler is selected.
Top-Rated Twin Cities Gas Hot Water Boiler Contractor
If your Minneapolis St. Paul area home relies on hot water heating, you need a highly experienced HVAC company with specific expertise in the sales, installation, maintenance and repair services of your equipment. Featuring proven Slant Fin products as well as other brands of equipment, our heating and air conditioning company in Minneapolis is your best choice. We have proudly served over 35,000 satisfied customers throughout the entire seven-county metro area for more than a quarter century. Our A+ Better Business Bureau rating is based on our dedication to complete customer satisfaction.
You’ll find us at work in Minneapolis and St. Paul, and in suburban communities throughout the region. We supply, install and repair gas-fired hot water boiler systems in communities from Plymouth, Edina, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen and Hopkins to Eagan, Burnsville, Roseville, Lakeville and every city in Ramsey, Hennepin, Anoka, Scott, Washington, Dakota and Carver Counties. Call us today if your system needs servicing or for a free, no obligation consultation on a new or replacement boiler unit. Our prices are always highly competitive, but our service and professionalism is legendary.