Tempstar Gas Furnace Dealer – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
The Tempstar company is part of the Carrier family of manufacturing companies, and offers another option for homeowners and rental property owners in making a choice of affordable home-heating equipment. Manufactured in the USA, these gas furnaces offer attractive low initial prices, reliable performance, excellent warranty protection and a wide range of models to suit any residential installation. As an authorized dealer, we can supply, install, and service low-cost Tempstar home-heating products to suit your requirements and budget.
Low-Cost 80% AFUE Models
Tempstar offers a wide range of forced-air natural gas furnaces with up to 80% AFUE efficiency ratings. From entry level models at very low initial prices to models with two-stage heating and advanced features, all offer modern engineering designs, and there are models in sizes to suit any home. The 80% AFUE furnaces are preferred by many homeowners who prefer a low initial purchase price, without sacrificing durability, performance and efficiency. Homeowners who plan to sell their homes also prefer these products for replacement installation. As your trusted Minnesota heating contractor, we will help you choose the right model based on your requirements. Through our volume discounts, we have the lowest prices in the Twin Cities. We provide fast installation and reliable service after the sale.
- Entry 80% PS 80 – This low-cost line offers a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty and 10 year warranties on all other functional parts. Multi-speed blowers, a 33 1/3″ height, and advanced RPJ heat exchangers make it an attractive model for replacement purposes when low price is a high priority.
- SmartComfort DLX 80 – Offering the same long warranties as other models, these units feature silicon nitride igniters, quiet operation and state-of-the-art electronic controls. You’ll find a DLX 80 to suit every residential use.
- SmartComfort IIS 80 – Two-stage heating in these models uses less fuel in moderate weather and provides smoother heat control. Extra quiet operation and advanced safety features, along with state-of-the-art controls mean excellent performance, backed by Tempstar’s 10- and 20-year limited warranties. Capacities to suit any Minnesota residential application are available.
- SmartComfort VS 80 Observier – With two-stage heating, variable speed blower and the exclusive Observer communicating control system, these models provide the ultimate in control over your home’s climate. Extra-quiet in operation, they are top-of-the-line products.
High-Efficiency 95% to 97% AFUE Models
Tempstar offers a complete range of furnace models with high-efficiency performance. From their very affordable entry level 95% AFUE PS 95 models to their state-of-the-art VC 97 variable speed, modulating furnace, with up to 97% AFUE ratings, there’s a high-efficiency model to suit every home and budget. Up to lifetime limited warranties on heat exchangers and 10-year warranties on other functional parts assure you of reliability and durability. The high efficiency ratings mean lower energy costs that reduce your long-term cost of ownership. If you are looking for high energy efficiency at low equipment cost, a Tempstar furnace is your perfect choice. We have the best deals to help you save money. As the most trusted Tempstar heating and air conditioner dealer, we sell and install these following models.
- PS 95 – Offering up to 95% AFUE ratings, these furnaces provide the money-saving efficiency that Twin Cities homeowners need at a low price. Even these low-cost models include Tempstar’s RPJ heat exchangers, with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger. Compact design and low profile height, with 1-pipe or 2-pipe vent options can simplify installation, too.
- SmartComfort DLX – Offering AFUE efficiency up to 96%, these energy-efficient furnaces have very attractive initial prices. Quiet operation and a wide range of sizes to match any home make a DLX furnace a popular choice.
- SmartComfort VT 96 and VC 97 – With AFUE efficiency rating up to 96% and 97%, and complete with the state-of-the-art Observer communicating control system, these are top-of-the-line models. Variable speed and modulating by design, they are at their best when paired with a Tempstar central air conditioner, and represent the ultimate in low-cost highest-efficiency comfort for any home.
Award-Winning HVAC Sales and Installation Contractor – Minneapolis St. Paul
At our Minnesota heating service company, choice is important. Each customer’s requirements, budget, and home design are different. That’s why we offer a wide range of products from which to choose. When you call us for a free, no-obligation consultation in your home, we’ll give you the information you need on systems that meet all of your criteria, and then leave the decision up to you. Instead of high-pressure tactics, we listen to you, answer all of your questions and then provide estimates on systems that match your requirements in a range of prices. You make the final choice. Call us soon to get started, whether you need an all new system, a replacement installation, or service and repair for any major brand.