Trane Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning – Twin Cities, MN
For many common light commercial building types in Minnesota, rooftop packaged furnaces and air conditioners in the 15-ton to 25-ton range are an ideal solution. Trane has specifically designed its Foundation series GAC180-300 models to fit that range, and to provide reliable, durable, cost-effective, high-quality heating and cooling to meet the tough demands by the extreme weather in Minnesota. Ease of installation and competitive pricing are built into these systems by design. Efficient and designed with simple maintenance in mind, the Foundation series units have proven to be a favorite choice of building owners and managers in the Minneapolis St. Paul area.
Key Features of Foundation Series
As the leading Trane dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain the Foundation models.
- Ideal Capacity Range for Business – 15-Ton to 20-Ton capacity is a common specification for many types of business properties in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Designed for Installation Simplicity – These models have a flexible footprint that makes it simple to modify to match existing roof curbs, often eliminating the need for an adapter curb. This is a real money-saver when replacing an existing system.
- Long-Life Compressors – The products are designed with the long haul in mind, and their compressors are well-known for durability and performance in actual use. You can expect years of trouble-free, dependable cooling.
- Tubular Heat Exchanger Design – Heavy-gauge construction and efficient, heat exchangers in these units maximize heat transfer using time-proven designs.
- All-Aluminum Micro-Channel Condensers – Recessed fins minimize incidental damage, and Trane’s rigid coil design reduces the chances of leakage.
- Simplified Installation and Maintenance – From color-coded, numbered wiring and simple control wiring to easy access panels and fail-safe safety features, every system in this highly affordable series is designed for fast, economical installation and servicing, saving money throughout its life.
Best Commercial HVAC Service Contractor – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At our Twin Cities locally owned and operated rooftop heating and air conditioning company, we know that every commercial furnace and air conditioner has unique requirements and that no single manufacturer or system can meet every need. Our experienced sales consultants will work with you to find the best equipment for your business property and your budget. In our free, no-obligation on-site consultation, we’ll assess your requirements for a new or replacement unit and help you to specify the right system that will provide the ideal balance of capacity, efficiency and cost that matches your needs exactly. Our installation and service technicians have the extensive training and experience needed to install your HVAC system properly and quickly. We’ll also expertly handle all of your maintenance and repair needs of your equipment.
Wherever your building is located in the Twin Cities metro area, you are in our service area, from Eagan, Mendota Heights, Savage and Shakopee to Champlin, Loretto, Excelsior and Brooklyn Center, and from Delano, Eden Prairie, Robbinsdale and New Hope to Cottage Grove, Mahtomedi, Stillwater and Hastings.
Leading Commercial HVAC Company in Minnesota
With over 25 years of service as the best rooftop heating and air conditioning contractor and Trane dealer in the Twin Cities, we have built an outstanding reputation through excellence of service and earned the trust of thousands of businesses. Whether you need a rooftop system for a new building, replacement of a failed existing unit, repair of any major brand of light to medium equipment, or want to establish a regular preventive maintenance program, you can count on our expertise and experience. Call us today to discuss your sales, repair and maintenance needs.