Trane Gas Furnace Sales, Installation and Repair – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As one of the earliest heating and air conditioning companies in the United States, Trane has a history of over 120 years. Its home comfort systems have a strong reputation for quality and reliability. In Minnesota, Trane HVAC equipment has long been a popular choice. If you need a new furnace for your home, it’s one of the first brands you might think about. There’s a competitively priced model available that can be an ideal choice for almost any residential heating needs. In our free consultations for Twin Cities metro area homeowners, we’ll help you compare equipment from all manufacturers. We’ll help you make the best choice for your needs and budget. The information below will give you a good start on your decision-making.
High-Efficiency Condensing Models
- AFUE Efficiency ratings from 90% to 97%.
- Lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty and 10-year parts warranty.
- Capacities and configurations to match the needs of any home.
With almost all models Energy Star qualified, these high-efficiency models are available in a complete range of competitive prices and with features that match your expectations. They provide big savings on energy bills, compared to equipment rated at 80% AFUE and lower, and are recognized as reliable, quiet choices for any home. Select from many models to find a unit that is a great match for your comfort and budget.
- S9V2 – Variable speed blower, compact cabinet. Up to 96% AFUE.
- XC95m – Modulating gas valve and ECM blower. Up to 97.3 AFUE.
- XV95 – 2-stage heating and variable speed blower. Up to 97 AFUE.
- XL95 – 4-speed blower, 2-stage heating, with up to 96% AFUE efficiency.
- XT95 – Single-stage operation and moderate price. 95% AFUE.
- XR95 – Single-stage gas valve and 4-speed blower. 95% AFUE rating.
- XB90 – Affordable high-efficiency model with 90% AFUE efficiency.
80% AFUE Standard Efficiency Models
- Up to 80% AFUE for energy savings over older models.
- Money-saving low initial pricing.
- 20-year heat exchanger and 10-year parts limited warranties.
If your budget is tight, one of the 80% AFUE units could be the right choice for your home. If you’re replacing older equipment, you can even save money on your energy bills with one of these units. In most cases, you’ll find a model that is compatible with your current exhaust flue and air duct system. That can help lower installation costs. This model line includes basic designs as well as units with advanced control systems and multi-stage heating and variable or multi-speed blowers. All offer capacities to suit any home’s needs.
- XC80 – 2-stage heating and fully communicating controls.
- XV80 – Variable speed blower and 2-stage heating for even comfort.
- XL80 – 2-stage heating and 4-speed blower with moderate pricing.
- XT80 – Single-stage heat with high-efficiency blower.
- XR80 – Single-stage with 4-speed blower. Very affordable.
- XB80 – Economically-priced for budget-conscious owners.
Before making any decision about a brand or model, get comparative estimates from a trusted Minnesota home comfort dealer. In a free consultation with our representative, you’ll be able to compare features, pricing, reputation and warranties for a number of possible choices. We can supply, install and service any brand or model you select, so we are always happy to give you a complete range of options. Our price quotes always include the total cost of equipment and installation and we never use high-pressure sales tactics to sell you on a particular brand or model. Our goal is always to provide complete customer satisfaction.
We proudly serve the entire Minneapolis St. Paul metro area in all seven counties with the very best products and services. You’ll find our representative and technicians wherever you live, from western suburbs like Excelsior, Minnetrista, Mound, and Minnetonka to northern metro communities, including Robbinsdale, Plymouth, Crystal and Maple Grove. We cover all of Ramsey and Washington counties, from Arden Hills, Roseville, Vadnais Heights and Little Canada to White Bear Lake, Hugo, Forest Lake, Hastings and Woodbury. From north to south, we serve communities from Anoka, Blaine, Columbia Heights and Coon Rapids to New Prague, Savage, Spring Lake, Burnsville, Lakeville and Rosemount.
Trusted Home Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor Based in Minneapolis
Since 1991, we have provided complete service to over 35,000 satisfied residential and commercial customers in Minnesota. From sales and installation to maintenance and repair of gas furnaces and air conditioners, we offer competitive pricing, superbly trained technicians, and sales representatives who put your needs first. One call to us brings our expertise and experience to your home. If you need a new furnace, air conditioner or ductless mini-spit system, our consultants will provide the objective information and competitive price quotes you need at no charge or obligation. Contact us today and learn why we’re your best choice for every home comfort need.