Trane Rooftop HVAC Units Sales and Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Throughout the Twin Cities metro area, businesses in smaller stand-alone buildings and individual units in strip malls and other locations have unique heating and cooling needs. Some of these businesses are even located in converted residential buildings. The solution for efficiently keeping the indoor temperatures comfortable all-year-around in such properties is often a single unitary packaged furnace and air conditioner. Trane designed its 4YCC, 4YCY, and 4YCZ packaged systems specifically for these uses and for certain residential uses as well. At capacities ranging from 1.5 tons to 5 tons, they can be mounted either on a rooftop or immediately adjacent to the building, and provide up to 16 SEER cooling efficiency and 80% AFUE heating efficiency, all in a single, compact package.
More Products and Sales
- Trane Commercial HVAC Installation – Up to 25-ton, affordable prices.
- Rooftop Preventative Maintenance Plans – Recommended by all manufacturers.
Key Features of 4YCC, 4YCY, and 4YCZ Packaged Units
As a full service Trane dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain the 4YCC, 4YCY, and 4YCZ models.
- Flexible Mounting Locations – These systems can be mounted on rooftops or ground-mounted adjacent to the building. Horizontal or vertical airflow flexibility options adapt to almost any installation requirements.
- R-410A Environmentally Safe Refrigerant – Protects the ozone layer from damage and offers excellent cooling efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Tubular Heat Exchanger – Efficient heat transfer and durability are assured for your equipment.
- Single Unit Heating and Cooling – Gas heating and electric cooling are built into a single package. Both are installed in one simple operation.
- 1.5 to 5-Ton Capacity – Suitable for a wide range of smaller commercial applications.
- Service-Tested – From the Climatuff compressors to every aspect of the design and engineering, these systems have proven their durability and efficiency in real life installations.
- Attractive Exterior Cabinets – Whether roof-mounted or ground-mounted, the attractive appearance and quiet operation are an asset to your property.
- Optional Accessories for Customization – From economizers to a wide range of controls and other options, Trane packaged systems let you create an exact match for your requirements.
Trane Commercial HVAC Service Contractor
For small to midsize business properties of all types, selecting the right furnace and air conditioner and a trusted Trane dealer to supply, install and maintain it is crucial. Our seasoned sales consultants are experts at matching your needs with high-quality equipment that delivers the performance and economy you’re looking for. We’ll help you define your exact needs and recommend the best system from a top manufacturer that matches your requirements and budget. Then, our highly trained technicians will install your new or replacement unit correctly and efficiently. Once it is installed, our service and maintenance staff will keep your HVAC system running properly and efficiently. Our two-decade record of excellence in service is your assurance of satisfaction.
No matter where your business location is, we are just a phone call away. Our extended service area covers the entire Twin Cities metro, from Chanhassen, Waconia, Prior Lake and Apple Valley to Circle Pines, Arden Hills, Fridley and Columbia Heights, and from New Brighton, Falcon Heights, Forest Lake and Hugo to Maple Plain, Excelsior, Richfield and Wayzata.
Full-Service Heating and Air Conditioning Company in Minnesota
In choosing a commercial HVAC contractor, experience, training and dedication to customer service are all of critical importance. With a 25-year reputation for outstanding service, our Minneapolis locally owned and operated rooftop HVAC company supplies, installs, services and maintains light to medium furnaces and AC systems throughout the seven-county Twin Cities metro area. For all of your needs, call us for a free, no-obligation consultation and cost estimate.