Trane Rooftop Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For smaller Minnesota business buildings or for individual commercial spaces in larger buildings, the Precedent series of light commercial furnaces and AC units, including 17 Plus and eFlex models, are ideal. Offering industry-leading efficiency with up to 17.5 SEER and a wide range of options, including quiet, efficient multi-stage operation and Electronically Commutated Motors (ECMs), the Precedent series is top-rated. For maximum energy cost savings and performance, these rooftop systems are hard to beat. Maximum comfort is assured for building occupants and top-flight reliability and performance make these high-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners popular wherever comfort and efficiency are the highest priorities.
Key Features of Precedent 17 Plus and eFlex Models
As Minnesota’s top Trane dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain all Precedent models.
- 3-Ton to 10-Ton Capacity – Ideal for small commercial installations or standalone offices, where gas heating and electric cooling are needed.
- High-Efficiency Operation – Up to 17.5 SEER efficiency and 80% AFUE ratings mean maximum savings on energy operating costs.
- Compact Enclosure Size – All models are compact and have a minimal footprint. Cabinets are highly weather-resistant and offer easy access features.
- Variable Stage and Variable Speed Performance – Maximize comfort and quiet operation with ECM motors and variable stage heating and cooling.
- Flexible Configuration and Accessories – Easy installation and compatibility with existing airflow systems simplify installation, while a wide range of factory and field-installed options enables complete customization.
- Simple Service and Maintenance Features – From the intuitive diagnostic interface panel to hinged access doors and one side access, maintenance and service tasks can be complete efficiently.
- Run-Tested Performance – Every packaged furnace and air conditioner is 100% run-tested at the factory, ensuring quality control and peak performance after installation.
- Warranty Protection – 5-year limited warranties on compressors and heat exchangers, along with a 1-year overall limited parts warranty are standard.
Full-Service Trane Dealer – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At our Minnesota commercial heating and air conditioning company, meeting the exact needs of every customer is our highest priority. We supply and install rooftop HVAC systems and accessories for small and midsize applications and offer top-quality repair and maintenance services by our staff of factory-trained, experienced technicians. Serving over two decades as a Trane dealer, we’ve built our solid reputation by providing the highest quality in sales and service throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. We have earned the highest reputation in all business communities, from Brooklyn Park, Andover, Blaine and Shoreview to Richfield, Edina, Burnsville and Bloomington, and from Osseo, Minnetonka, Golden Valley and Hopkins to Woodbury, Oakdale, Maplewood and Lake Elmo. Regardless of your location, we’re just a phone call away, and offer every customer free, no-obligation onsite consultations.
Very Best in Commercial HVAC Service in Minnesota
Whether you need a complete heating and cooling system for a new building or immediate replacement for an existing unit, rely on our Minneapolis locally owned HVAC company in to provide the beset equipment and expert installation. We also offer complete service and maintenance of rooftop furnaces and air conditioners to 25-ton capacity, along with scheduled maintenance plans and repairs of all brands. Contact us today with your plan. Let us show you how we have built our stellar reputation through excellence of service.