Trane Commercial HVAC Units – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Providing the capacities needed to handle a wide range of midsize commercial gas heating and electric cooling requirements in the Twin Cities metro area’s tough climate, the Voyager YS150-300 model line of packaged rooftop furnaces and air conditioners are a popular choice with property owners and managers in Minneapolis St. Paul. Trane’s reputation for top-quality design and engineering, along with the competitive pricing of these models and their flexibility and advanced operational and maintenance features, make these units a top choice among property owners and managers. When comparing features and other important specifications for a commercial HVAC installation, the Voyager units often emerge as the best system.
Key Features of Voyager Models
As the most reliable Trane dealer, we supply, install, repair and maintain the Voyager product line.
- Mid-Range Capacity – 12.5 tons to 25 tons is a common capacity specification for commercial installation in typical building designs.
- R-410a Refrigerant for Environmental Safety – R-410a refrigerant doesn’t deplete the ozone layer if it leaks into the atmosphere.
- Horizontal or Vertical Dedicated Airflow – These models are available for both configurations, and are shipped pre-configured to simplify installation.
- High-Efficiency Drum and Tube Heat Exchanger – Built with stainless steel for endurance and long life.
- Patented Condenser Coil for Easy Cleaning – A time-saving feature for this important energy-saving maintenance procedure.
- Easy Access for Maintenance and Service – One-side service access, quick access panels, convenient fast adjustment for belt tension idlers and more features keep maintenance costs low.
- Wide Range of Options for Customization – Select from a vast selection of optional factory and field-installed options to create an HVAC system that exactly matches your requirements.
- Foil Faced Insulation – Sealed, reflective, insulation panels aid in interior cleanliness and keep the system quiet.
- ReliaTel Microprocessor Controls – Effective operational management and intuitive diagnostics for quick diagnosis of problems. The optional Human Interface touch screen control panel provides simplicity and convenience.
- Full Safety Features Protect Your Investment – Standard and optional features provide unmatched automatic safety controls, letting your system fail safe if problems develop, preventing additional failures and high repair costs.
Trane Commercial HVAC Dealer – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At our conveniently located heating and air conditioning company in the Twin Cities, we sell, install, service and maintain the full range of light to medium duty commercial HVAC equipment. From assisting you in selecting the best unit for your new or existing building and installing your new equipment quickly and correctly to providing repair and maintenance services with our team of factory-trained technicians, we’re your full-service Minnesota Trane dealer. We sell only the best equipment at competitive pricing, and provide ongoing service to ensure your equipment run smoothly and efficiently all-year-around. We have served the Twin Cities metro area with unmatched expertise for more than two decades.
With our extended service area, you are assured of fast, professional response to any problem or need you may have. We serve all business communities, from Apple Valley, Lakeville, Rosemount and Farmington to Roseville, Ramsey, Anoka and Maple Grove, and from Orono, Medina, St. Louis Park and Plymouth to White Bear Lake, Hugo, Inver Grove Heights and Newport.
Reliable, Cost-Effective Commercial Heating Service – Twin Cities, MN
Whatever your HVAC needs are, one call to us brings our expertise and experience to your location. From our free, no-obligation consultations at your site to sales, installation, service and repair of all major brands of equipment, we’re ready to serve you at any time. We’re proud and humbled by our outstanding reputation in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, and look forward to serving your needs. Contact us at any time to discuss your plans and requirements, and we’ll respond quickly, professionally and expertly. We look forward to meeting with you and assisting you in every way.